Our firm offers a wide range of services to our individual and business clients. Because our firm’s core objective is to provide support to small businesses, our clients benefit by getting well structured and personalized, quality service that is beyond comparison. Below we have listed the services that we offer to our clients.
For your convenience, the following lists highlight services we provide in each category above:
- Business complete Bookkeeping.
- General ledger maintenance
- Timely book and bank reconciliations
- Profit and loss analysis (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Periodic report of Income and Balance sheet statement
- Financial statements report
- Inventory costing system.
- Helping in Audit readiness and preparation.
- Computerized payroll processing
- Creating and processing payroll checks including direct deposit as needed.
- After the Fact payroll processing
- Estimating payroll tax withhold, social security and Medicare taxes
- Timely electronic filling of payroll taxes to IRS and State tax administration.
- Annual payroll tax filling to IRS and State jurisdictions
- 12 month payroll expense analysis, payroll expense projection and report in light of budgeting.
- Payroll reconciliation to general ledger
- Helping business how to save on payroll costs and keep up employee morale.
- Electronic tax filling system
- Individual income tax preparation and filling
- Corporation, partnership , LLC/LLP tax preparation and filling
- Not-for Profit Organizations (Exempt and Non-exempt) tax preparation and filling.
- Monthly state and local sales tax electronic filling services.
- Business tangible Personal property tax report filling and preparation of depreciation schedule
- Tax liability analysis and tax planning.
- Business and individual tax extensions and amendments.
- US citizens and Greenbook holders working in foreign countries for US companies
- US Citizens and Greenbook holders working as self-employee in foreign countries.
- US citizens and Greenbook holders working for foreign governments and International organizations (UN, World Bank, IMF ) here in the United States and in foreign countries.
- Business plan writing and financial projection for three or five years.
- New business registration and licensing and permit process.
- Employer tax identification number application process with IRS.
- Executive and middle management level training
- Developing and designing internal control tools
- Consultancy services on how to maximize profit and minimize cost
- Business valuation for buyers and/or salers
- Business organization development and work-flow design and development
- Identify areas negatively affecting profitability and growth and develop solutions that are practical and technically sound.